This opportunity will suit a highly organised, energetic and enthusiastic person who can join our front line customer services team in Queenstown and hit the ground running.
As Customer Service Advisor you will manage a variety of inbound queries, using your problem solving skills and initiative to provide the best service in an efficient and courteous manner. If you’re a team player, with exceptional customer service skills and a practical approach to customers then this may be the role for you!
This position is available for six months to cover parental leave.
To be successful in your application you will have/be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience (minimum 3 years) in a customer service and/or administration role
- Demonstrated ability to take on responsibility and use initiative to prioritise work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in a range of desktop applications including Microsoft Office
- Ability to effectively multitask
- Well developed communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills
In return the successful candidate will receive;
- Competitive market remuneration
- Career progression and training opportunities
- Discounted health and fitness club rates at our great facilities
For more information on this role, or to apply, please visit https://qldc.qjumpersjobs.co/