An exciting opportunity for a highly organised, energetic and enthusiastic person to join our front line customer services team in Wanaka.
This is a busy role where you will manage a variety of inbound queries, using your problem solving skills and initiative to provide the best service in an efficient and courteous manner.
If you’re a team player, with exceptional customer service skills and a practical approach to customers then this may be the role for you!
To be successful in your application you will have/be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience (minimum 3 years) in a customer service and/or administration role
- Demonstrated ability to take on responsibility and use initiative to prioritise work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in a range of desktop applications including Microsoft Office
- Ability to effectively multitask
- Well developed communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills
In return the successful candidate will receive;
- Competitive market remuneration
- Career progression and training opportunities
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Discounted health and fitness club rates at our great facilities
For more information on this role, or to apply, please visit https://qldc.qjumpersjobs.co/