Customer Service Advisor Wanaka
The Wanaka Recreation Centre has a permanent, part-time opportunity available in the role of Customer Service Advisor.
The Customer Services Advisor will ensure exceptional customer service is delivered to all Queenstown Lakes District Council leisure and recreation clients at the Wanaka Recreation Centre.
The Customer Service Advisor will handle sales, facility set ups and customer queries in a friendly and efficient manner.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Delivery of an exceptional level of customer service
- Implement and maintain reception area systems
- Receive and process customer enquiries, membership sales, activity registrations, and event ticketing – in person across the counter, by telephone, internet, and mail
- Carry out court or room set ups within the Centre when required
- Assist with any casual bookings at the centre when required
- Accurately enter and record details of members and prospective members in the LINKS system
- Process daily cash sales, EFTPOS transactions, invoice payments and end of day reconciliations
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- NCEA Level 2 qualification
- Current First Aid certificate
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in delivering a high level of customer service
- Experience in the recreation and leisure industry would be an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to positively communicate with, and relate well to, a broad range of people from a variety of backgrounds, cultures and ages
- Shows ability to effectively supervise, direct and liaise with the public. Demonstrated ability to positively resolve any customer issues in a sensitive and empathetic manner
- Demonstrated skills in front of house administration systems with proven attention to detail
In return the successful candidate will receive;
- Competitive market remuneration
- Career progression and training opportunities
- Discounted health and fitness club rates at our great facilities
- Company social club
For more information on this role, or to apply, please visit https://qldc.qjumpersjobs.co/
Applications close: Thursday, 22 April 2021.