Employing over 500 staff in what is indisputably one of the most stunning locations in the country, Queenstown Lakes District Council is at the very heart of a dynamic community. Our services are essential to the people in our region and include infrastructure development, community recreational facilities and planning, building and other regulatory services.
Queenstown Lakes District Council (QLDC) are now seeking applications for the position of Property Manager. This is a full-time, permanent role sitting within the Council’s Property and Infrastructure team.
This role is designed to make a significant contribution to the effective and efficient management of the allocated QLDC property portfolio. Forming part of the Property Team within the Property and Infrastructure Directorate, the purpose of this position is to manage the assigned property management activity to ensure the portfolio delivers the appropriate levels of services for the organisation.
The successful candidate will hold:
- Bachelor’s degree in Property or Commercial Law required, or related discipline
- 8-10 years’ previous experience working as a Property Manager, in a relevant property management environment of diverse property types
- Experience in lease management, preferably with some experience in the local government sector
- Knowledge and experience in working with the Reserves Act
- Experience in the development and management of Lease and Property strategic plans
- Ability to negotiate property transactions with confidence
- Good working knowledge of building construction materials and techniques
- Experience in managing multiple property assets
- Experience in managing a variety of different stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to liaise with all levels of people
- Competitive market remuneration
- Career progression and training opportunities
- Subsidised health insurance
- Discounted health and fitness club rates at our great facilities
- Relocation allowance will also be considered
For more information on this role, or to apply, please visit https://qldc.qjumpersjobs.co/ or feel free to contact Richard Pope, Property Director via +64 (3) 450 0314 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, to discuss this exciting opportunity in confidence.
Applications close: Tuesday, 2 March 2021.